I, Daniel Blake Blog Task


1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters? It has a lower budget than blockbusters are directors have more control.

2) What is I, Daniel Blake about? It is about the politically problems of a man with no job.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important? Ken Loach. It is important because he has a loyal fanbase and has directed for more than 50 years.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign. Secret cinema, projections and trailer.

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film? Disruptive marketing because it is very unusual.

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?  The budget was 2 million and it made 11 million. 

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?
To have a bigger budget and have better effects.
8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success? Yes because it got 5 times the money which was used to make it but his political message didn't get through.

Comments

Popular Posts