October assessment learner response

Mark- 18/25 Grade- 5

I got no media terminology wrong in the assessment and made silly mistakes in English.
I understood and 1 markers,2 markers and 4 markers because I can understand complex media terminology.

I did bad in the 9 marker question because I am not good at writing in detail and paragraphs which I can improve at.

Q9- The producers use pictures of children usually in rural/poor places. This is because this may make us feel bad for them about how unfortunate they are. The same effect won't work on adults since the consumers may think that they should get a job and don't be so lazy. The connotation of the colour "blue" is tears which is perfectly displaced in this advert as the child has tears in his eyes. They show children in unfortunate situations is to show that we should grateful for our lives and donate to those who are unfortunate. Charities who use in children in their advert gain more than ones with adults in them. This could mean the charities could exploit the children into getting them more money.

Q1-  1/1
Q2- 1/1
Q3- 2/2
Q4- 2/2
Q5- 2/2
Q6- 3/3
Q7- 2/2
Q8- 4/4
Q9- 2/8 - I didn't make clear points, didn't use paragraphs and read my work after I completed it.

Comments

Popular Posts